ProCell Microchanneling is the most effective and non-invasive treatment to safely improve the appearance of fine lines, acne scarring and hyperpigmentation, among other skin issues. Microchanneling will keep your skin looking and feeling younger by activating your body's natural cellular regeneration to help tighten and lift skin, while minimizing many common skin problems. Microchanneling utilizes stimulation to communicate to your skin's natural healing ability rather than using destruction and inflammation like most treatments available in the aesthetic industry. This results in a more enjoyable treatment, virtually non-existent downtimes and happier skin. Achieves the same goals as microneedling, in a safer and more effective way for all skin types and colors without the worry of hyperpigmenting.
Dramatically improves the appearance of:
Wrinkles & Fine Lines
Acne Scars/Surgical Scars
Nourishes Hair Follicles; Stimulates Hair Re-Growth on the scalp with a special hair serum
Overall Skin Tone & Texture
... and more!
ProCell uses a tapping technique where tiny vertical channels are created in the skin by patented wire filament tips for product absorption. This technique results in less downtime and no peeling. Double strength human stem cell growth factors provide enhanced anti-aging, pro-healing and anti-inflammatory benefits, as well as faster results with shorter recovery times!
1. If you have frequent episodes of cold sores, taking acyclovir or valcyclovir starting one day prior to your microchanneling will reduce the likelihood of a recurrence due to your treatment.
2. Discontinue retinol (2% or higher) or tretinoin at least 3 days prior to treatment.
3. If your liver, kidneys and immune system are healthy, taking an NSAID such as ibuprofen before treatment may reduce your discomfort.
4. If possible, please arrive without makeup on, and with a clean face.
5. If you are being treated for hair loss, please arrive with a clean scalp. Do not apply product to your hair prior to your treatment.
6. If you are being treated with PRP or PRF drink an extra 24-32 oz of water for two to three days prior to treatment.
7. Botox & fillers: You must wait 2 weeks after microchanneling for Botox or fillers. You must wait 2 weeks for microchanneling if you've had Botox, and 4 weeks after fillers.