Fibroblast Plasma Skin Tightening
*NOTE: FIBROBLAST SKIN TIGHTENING TREATMENTS ARE INTENDED FOR EXCESS, LOOSE, SAGGING SKIN ONLY. THIS PROCEDURE DOES NOT WORK ON FATTY TISSUE. PLEASE TEXT ME PHOTOS SO I CAN DETERMINE IF YOU ARE A GOOD CANDIDATE FOR THIS PROCEDURE.
Keep the area clean to avoid infection until the scabs have formed and exfoliated on their own. Follow the aftercare instructions exactly as written to ensure the best possible healed outcome.
1. Ice the treated area (use a clean towel to cover the ice pack) alternating 10 minutes on and 10 minutes off, for up to 1 hour for the first 2 days.
2. Keep the treated area clean using a mild unscented glycerin soap (Dove, Cetaphil, ect.) twice a day, morning and night. Gently splash the area with cool water and very gently cleanse with soap with light pressure and rinse thoroughly. PAT DRY VERY WELL (skin must be completely dry, you can use a hair dryer on the cool setting to aid in drying, or dry in front of a fan).
3. Gently apply your aftercare product given to you by me (make sure hands are CLEAN) to the treated areas to relieve pain/itching each day until your scabs fall off on their own.
4. IMPORTANT! Allow scabs to fall off on their own. This ensures the best possible healed result and avoids infection and scarring.
5. NO MAKEUP until scabbing/peeling is complete (5-10 days).
6. Be patient with the process and allow yourself time to heal.
7. Avoid sun exposure and tanning beds. Once the scabbing process is complete, apply a broad spectrum sunblock to the treated area for a minimum of 3 months after treatment. The skin is still healing and can be damaged by UV rays, causing hyperpigmentation.
8. Do not bandage the treated areas, doing so will effect the natural healing process.
9. Do no work out, swim, steam or go in hot tubs. Avoid sweating and soaking the scabs.